Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vegan Mofo Pumpkin Recipe Roundup


Hey Mofos! I don't have any food pictures to share with you today. My dear friend Katie brought me some apple galettes she made from Veganomicon and I wanted to take a picture of them to post but...then I ate them all. So in the meantime - here are some recipes that I would love to make!

Oh Lady Cakes' pumpkin spice granola and her raw pumpkin pie

Oh She Glow's pumpkin gingerbread smoothie - which I will be making for breakfast tomorrow and her maple baked bean cornbread casserole AND her pumpkin gingerbread with spiced buttercream

Vegan Dad's pumpkin pull apart rolls

Anchor and Feathers' pumpkin syrup

Vanessa K Rees' pumpkin pancakes

Healthy Happy Life's 5 ingredient pumpkin pie which I made for Thanksgiving last year and my Grandma said she liked it better than normal pumpkin pie!

Daily Green's pumpkin sage pate

Manifest Vegan's pumpkin alfredo

Until I get to make all of these goodies I will be longingly thinking of pumpkin patch adventures and keeping a snuff box of pumpkin spices close by for frequent sniffs.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

thanks for the shout out! =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love your blog, and I've decided to give you the Liebster Award! Check it out on my site - http://www.passingdaisies.net/2011/10/liebster-award.html

Keep up the great work!