Monday, December 8, 2008

The drawings Im not too embarrassed to show you

No more drawing class. Woot woot! I did improve this year though and I think I enjoyed the figure stuff even more than the still-life, so all in all not so bad. Here is some stuff I did over the semester.


This is a self portrait I did of myself (obviously when I was a kid) and little Hibou...creepy I know, but I love it still



This was a figure study I had to do. Im getting better at doing the forms but I still hate shading things.



This was a little 20 min sketch we did in class that I am quite proud of, I think it's the fastest I have drawn and still had correct proportions. Yay!



As may be obvious, we were working on muscles. Bug kindly modeled for me when I had no one else to turn to :) He will want me to point out the nipple rings :shudders:



Also notice the santa hat

No comments: