Friday, May 25, 2012

Where to Eat Vegan: Lemoni Cafe - Miami, Florida


In our attempt to find Wynwood District, which I will post about in great detail later, Marty and I landed upon Lemoni Cafe and stopped for lunch.

I ordered the Soy Burger Wrap with hummus, greens, carrots and sprouts served with a 4 bean salad. It was simple, fresh and satisfying. On a second trip I ordered the Assia's Soy Burger Wrap which was deliciously stuffed with grilled onions, peppers, eggplant, zucchini, spinach, and sundried tomatoes.







I was pleased to fall upon these little Miami treats, cutely named Om Nom Nom Cookies. Anthea Ponsetti - self professed Head Cookie of Om Nom Nom and her two Miami based cohorts make these cutely packaged little treats. These three baked up this cookie company a year ago and are steadily growing it seems.


Location:

4600 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33137
Design District

PS: They also have some delicious smoothies!



No comments: