Friday, October 17, 2008

This Is...My current reading material

So I just joined the This is... group started by Three Buttons. Each week she asks someone to pick a This is...topic and then we all post our responses on our blog. Im supper late this week but what the who!



So this is what I am currently reading. The Egypt book I am reading for reference material for the novel I am writing, its well written though so its a good read. Also trying to keep my french up so Im reading the Prisoner of in French Azkaban. Lastly I am reading my bookclub book - The Big Over Easy - which I am almost done with, its getting exciting so I should finish it soon

3 comments:

Pang said...

you're on the blog roll! yay!

Unknown said...

Uh oh, I'm running out of October if I want to get in on that book club thing!

Lacey said...

you can join next month :) its going to be a scary one..maybe you wont be able to handle it!