Saturday, January 31, 2009

I can has Vespa?

Alright so I haven't been able to sleep. Like lay in bed for hours thinking, daydreaming, scheming, whatever. I can't shut my brain up, and this is one of the things I have been thinking about.



I wants it! Im seriously considering just doing it but then the money factor kicks in and I think...well darn. Birthday is coming up :winkety wink: Daddy.



Yeah or this one below would work too...im not too picky



When I move out of Shepherdstown to a more city-like environment this will be a reality...give or take a little

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*drool*

I vote for that spiffy mint green one! Too cute!!! I would be very jealous- although when it comes down to it I don't think I would ever get one. I'd be too much of a spaz... I need to be in a car that covers me up so people can't see me being a dork or anything. :)

Pang said...

too bad i sold my Vespa, we could have started a Vespa club!

Lacey said...

we still can girl-fran!