Sunday, June 10, 2012

Somewhere New: East Village and Brooklyn



I got to spend 5 whole days in NYC this trip while taking Leslie Howards Pelvic Yoga Workshop. The workshop was every day so I spent most of my time there but I did snap a few pictures of both East Village area and the different neighborhoods of Brooklyn I visited.







I spent a lot more time in Brooklyn than I ever have as well. I really liked all the different neighborhoods I visited and stayed in and actually can't wait to go back because it seems like a whole different city from NY and I want to explore it!







This trip, more than most of my others was also really about reconnecting with old friends.



John having morning coffee with me at Swallow and a few of his possessions.



William ensconced in the realness of his new brownstone.

No comments: