Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fings I have my eye on



Crafty Bastards is this weekend! Yay! For those of you who don't know, Crafty Bastards is a craft fair where everything is handmade and lots of it is local. Stuff like screen printed shirts, recycled messenger bags, plushies, jewelry and more! Here is what I am looking forwards to seeing:




These would make a very modern addition to my growing cameo collection. Made by the artist Brookadelphia, check it out here.



These bags are super cute and could make some nice Christmas presents (must remember to think of others as I shop!). These are made by Dog Bone Art and you can see more here.




Last time I went to this I bought earings from this vendor and this time I want to check out her functional and super pretty pottery. Check out Tasha Mckelevy here.



I also may need to stop in and see what Daisy Lacy has for us gals. Check her out here.

So if any of your are close to DC come out this sunday and buy some handmade stuff

No comments: