Monday, October 26, 2009

Cucumber Goat Cheese Sammy and Upcoming Projects



For the past few days I have been trying to finish up the rest of the goat cheese I used in the Creamy Goat Cheese and Zucchini Pasta from the last post and this has been satisfying me to no end every time I eat it.



I was pretty unsure about cucumbers in my sammy but it turned out to be a great idea! Also I would recommend watercress or spinach and for you nut eaters, some chopped walnuts would add more crunch.



The last few days have been rainy here so I haven't been taking pictures but then yesterday it just cleared up beautifully and I was able to work on my current project: my first video! I'm pretty excited about it. Im going to shoot some more stuff this week in Paris and hopefully by the end of the week after this week I will have 2 videos for you! It was all supposed to be one video but I've decided to split them into two for several reasons which will probably be apparent when you see them. Stay tuned!

No comments: