Thursday, August 28, 2008

Havarti with Dill

If you haven't tried Havarti with Dill....I feel really bad for you. This stuff is the better than sliced bread...way better because that stuff isn't even that cool. Pick some up and make one of these!



This is another of my craving masterpieces: Havarti Dill and Chicken Samich

French bread with fresh roasted garlic (giant chunks of garlic...soo good)
Rotisserie style chicken cut into thickish slices (I bought a whole cooked chicken at the gstore and have been making dinner and lunch from it all week, low on cash)
Half an avocado
as much Havarti Dill as you want
Bit 'o Mayo if you please

Press that stuff on the ole george forman (in my case, you can just make it in a frying pan too)
Eats it up.
Behind the Samich you might notice the orange circles? Yes?

Sweet Potatoes with Basil and Oregano

Just cut them up, toss them in olive oil (not too much, just a tiny bit) and the herbs and put it in the toaster oven or oven for 10ish minutes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make awesome sandichs when I'm not around! That's it, I need to buy a George Foreman grill! :/